Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to make reservations on rentals?
A: You do not need to make any reservations. Rentals are all first come first serve. We do suggest getting here early to ensure availability.
Q: What are your hours of operation?
Q: How old do you have to be to take a surf lesson?
A: Our certified and professional staff can take almost anyone out in the water. As long as you’re an intermediate swimmer we can teach you to surf! Click here for more information.
Q: Do you offer weekly or monthly rentals?
A: Yes, we offer weekly and monthly rentals. So don’t ship your surfboard to Hawaii for the summer and have to pay more than what the board is worth. Just stop by and sign up for a monthly rental where you can have access to a variety of boards.
Q: Do you offer lifejackets?
A: Lifejackets are available for free with all water rentals except for surfboards. We have both adult and child lifejackets.
Q: Do you offer multiple day discounts?
A: We offer multiple days discounts only on our umbrellas and snorkels. Please see the individual product pages for details.
Q: When and where can I use the equipment?
A: All equipment has its own boundaries. Please see individual product pages for more information.
- Umbrellas – Umbrellas can only be setup within the boundaries near our beach stand. Umbrellas can only be rented during business hours.
- Surfboards – Surfboards can only be used at three waves: Populars, Paradise, and Threes. Surfboards can only be rented during business hours.
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs) – SUPS can only be used within our boundary area. See this page for more details. SUPs can only be rented during business hours.
- Kayaks – Kayaks can only be used within our boundary area. See this page for more details. Kayaks can only be rented during business hours.
- Bodyboards – Bodyboards can be used anywhere and can be rented for multiple days.
- Fun Islands – Fun islands can only be used near our stand and can only be rented during business hours.
- Snorkels – Snorkels can be used anywhere and can be rented for multiple days.